This section contains bibliographical notes on two groups of employees and four sections on related subjects such as industrial accidents, sports and social and lastly, some recollections of those who worked for the firm:
- The firm’s early owners, namely Walter Chapman Burder and his brother, Alfred Walter Newsom Burder and their respective families.
- Around twenty-two ‘early‘ employees, some of whom started working for the firm when it was owned by Thomas Messenger.
- Industrial accidents, together with the types of insurance policies taken out by the firm.
- The working week.
- The sports and social club, including whist, darts crick, football, air rifles and cycling.
- Recollections from six employees who worked for the firm between World War Two and 1980.