The firm requested and was allocated a 20ft. square space for the 1938 show, which was held between 25th and 27th May, inclusive. This time the space was on the western side of Monument Road, a side where they had been located a few times in the past. They were on the end of a row of four displays, the corner of which was the entrance to the west marquee, so again they essentially had two frontages. As in previous years part of the site (ten feet in this case) stretched onto the Monument Road.
They took their normal range of sales material to the show including 250 conservatory catalogues, 200 37C combined lists, 100 37B blind lists, 100 37 Loughborough boiler lists and 50 frame lists. Interestingly there were offering both unpainted wood staging and unpainted wood lath blinds in Western Red Cedar for the same price as they were offering in painted Red Deal.
One visitor made an offer of £40 for the house which was priced at £65 17s. 6d,, needless to say they did not accept the offer and it remained unsold It joined the rest of the unsold items in being dismantled, packed and returned to Loughborough.