During its’ lifetime, the firm produced and marketed a large range of plant protectors and frames. However, it is unclear exactly how many they sold as they appear not to have specifically itemised (or if they did the records have been lost) such sales. The firm is known have sold around 400 frames, plant protectors and frame pits; almost all of which were part of a larger order, for a greenhouse, heating systems, etc.
The earliest and largest order for plant protectors was in 1875, when Mr. Richard Henry Ainsworth, of Smithills Hall, Bolton, Lancashire, purchased 167. The following June, he returned ordering an unknown quantity of lean-to pit lights and frames. Also, in 1875, Benjamin Whitham, of Reddish Nurseries, Reddish, near Stockport, purchased pit frames & lights, measuring 60ft. x 3ft. 5in; Mr. S. Taylor Whitehead, of Burton Closes, Haddon Road, Bakewell, Derbyshire, purchased 2 new pit lights and frames, measuring 42ft. x 10ft. 3in.; William Barron & Son, of Elvaston Nurseries, Nottingham Road, Borrowash, Derbyshire ordered pit lights and frames measuring 30ft. 1in. x 5ft. 6in.
The last known orders were in 1963, although presumably this is due to the lack of subsequent records rather than the last date when they sold such items. There are four such records for 1963: the first was for frames ordered by Mrs. Benton Jones of The Stable Cottage, Swinstead Road, Irnham, Lincolnshire, when purchasing a 33ft. 6in. x 10ft span cedar greenhouse, with metal staging and electric heating: the second was for lean-to frames for John. H. Folkes of Stourton Hall, Kinver, Staffordshire when purchasing a 60ft. (approx.) x 12ft. span partitioned greenhouse, together with an attached 6ft. 6in. potting shed: the third was for lean-to frames for Philip J. Oppenheimer of Park Place, Englefield Green, Surrey, when purchasing a 33ft. 9in. x 12ft. 10½in. ¾ span red cedar greenhouse, with hanging shelves and wooden lath blinds: the last was another order for lean-to frames, together with a 40ft. x 10ft. lean-to cedar glasshouse, with metal staging and shelves destined for Mr. C.W.P. Hampton, of Spronketts, Bolney, Sussex.